For me MOOCs are the great possibility to get some basic knowledge in broad spheres of interest.
Here are the certificates issued for me by Coursera.
For now I have the following
- Neural Networks for Machine Learning by University of Toronto. 2017
- Machine Learning by Stanford University. 2016
- Practical Machine Learning by Johns Hopkins University. 2016
- Statistical inference 2015
- Epidemics – the Dynamics of Infectious diseases 2014
- Poisonings in the Home and Community: Assessment and Emergency Response 2014
- What a Plant Knows (and other things you didn’t know about plants) 2013